I'm Waiting You
The Author?



Nuyun Lee | 31 Julai 94 | Batu Pahat


I’ll never be perfect , you just have to accept the fact that I am who I am ツ




Status?

Long distance relationship teaches us that no matter how far we are apart, we will always stay close by heart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Money Box?





our anniversary :)
10 July 2013 | 06:36 | 0 BlackWhite

Assalamualaikum,
Alhamdulillah 4 JULAI 2013 cukup 1 tahun 3 bulan kita bersama. Macam-macam benda yang berlaku dalam tempoh 1 tahun ni. gaduh, gurau, nangis,ketawa semua ada. Normal lah kalau dalam sesuatu perhubungan tu ada pasang surutnya. mana boleh nak happy je mesti kena ada gaduh-gaduh sikit baru lah sweet. hehehe. Awak, saya nak bersama dengan awak sampai bila-bila tau. saya harap sangat kita kekal lama. Saya harap sangat awak jodoh saya. Saya sayang awak sangat sangat :*



I feel so lucky having the best boyfriend in the whole wide world. You are caring, sweet, amazing, funny and smart… Being handsome is just a bonus. Thank you for being part of my life… For making it amazing and worth living… I hope that we celebrate more anniversaries in the future.Celebrating this day is such a wonderful experience. Because this is the day that I realize how lucky I'm having the best boyfriend. On this special day, I would like you to know that I'm yours and my heart beats for you..I hope that we stay this way forever.We may have some quarrels and misunderstandings. But we’ve managed to get through them and made our love even stronger. On our anniversary, I wanted you to know how I love and care for you. I love you! This may be our one year together, But the start of a lifetime of wonderful memories and tons of love..Anniversaries remind me of how God has been good to me. For He gave me the most wonderful man in the world.I know that sometimes I am hard to deal with. Still, you manage to stay by my side. Thank you for just being here when I needed you most. Happy Anniversary!I will always remember the moment we became lovers.I can’t imagine my life without you since then.Thank you for the love and caring.I Love You. I know saying those words are not enoughnto express my feelings to you. On our anniversary,let me thank you for all the love and care,For all the moment we shared, which I truly treasured.You cared me when I need,you made me happy when I was sad,you guided me when I was confused. I love you so muchh !!

#i hope you are the first and the last for me KhairulAmirin bin Aminudin :*


Older Post | Newer Post