I'm Waiting You
The Author?



Nuyun Lee | 31 Julai 94 | Batu Pahat


I’ll never be perfect , you just have to accept the fact that I am who I am ツ




Status?

Long distance relationship teaches us that no matter how far we are apart, we will always stay close by heart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Money Box?





Awak !!
2 May 2012 | 18:30 | 0 BlackWhite
you were there to light my day 
you were there to guide me through 
from my days down and on 
i'll never stop thinking of you


how can i forget all that 
when you're the one who make me smile 
you'll always be a part of me 
how i wish you were still mine 

 never will forget the day 
how we've met and came this far 
we all know we got this feeling 
but somehow it has to end up 

here i know it's me who said goodbye 
and that's the hardest thing to do 
cause you mean so much to me 
and guide the truth from me to you 

 for all the things i've done and said 
for all the hurt that i've caused you 
i hope you will forgive me baby cause that wasn't what i meant to do






Older Post | Newer Post